Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pics Of The Inside Of Thatvigina What Is Your First Impression Of Me? Pics Inside~?

What is your first impression of me? Pics Inside~? - pics of the inside of thatvigina

Yes, the cliché, I will not deny it, yep ... Go ahead, what is your first impression of me? I know I'm ugly, I do not ask people to try to get me lol feel better, you just want to know what you think that someone is the first of my photo. Secondly, what would be a better profile picture? Third, how old am I? and the fourth is not really a problem, but also as honest as you want. If you really, I should say, ugly (but I hope I am thinking already ... lol) I'm big girl I cope;)

Many questions ... Here's a summary:
1. First Impressions
2. Profile pic?
3. Guess my age?
4. Be honest:)

PHOTOS:
http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/REtrO_BaLlerInA/?action=view¤t=Photo87.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/REtrO_BaLlerInA/Photo135.jpg

Please do not look through my library, we hope that it is locked, but you ignore my "privacy" or what is left over, I guess!

7 comments:

whatsern... said...

I think you look like a cool guy, his smile reminds me of Kat Dennings
second photo, you can see here
16
eres bonita

whatsern... said...

I think you look like a cool guy, his smile reminds me of Kat Dennings
second photo, you can see here
16
eres bonita

Kate said...

The first impression ... In'll go with your Greek?
I think, to play the piano lol i dont know why or a kind of musical instrument .. I see that you are in the music a lot and perhaps the drama? x

|™ßħ§|-... said...

1. pleasant, friendly, quiet, shy
2. If it looks good
3. 16-18
4.Yes tell the truth and the beautiful

Coco said...

You look beautiful! I say you are 15 or 16 years. And the first would be a good profile picture!

Coco said...

You look beautiful! I say you are 15 or 16 years. And the first would be a good profile picture!

♥rockin' rose♥ said...

u preety has a unique look.

Post a Comment